After blogging about how much I liked the Sleek pinky gold shade the other day I thought I would try it as a shadow on its own…. although in the palette it looks like a pink with gold shimmer, on the eyes it looked more gold with a pale pink shimmer. It is highly pigmented but also very powdery – speckledy again like the gold was. Still very pretty I think, but I’d like to find a pale pink with gold shimmer now!
excuse the hair, I seem to have got a bit over excited!
Other make up used:
- Sheer Cover mineral foundation in Buff
- MAC Select Cover-Up in NC20
- Natural Collection SunTint Bronzing Powder in Golden Glow
- MAC Stereo Rose MSF as blush
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray eye product primer
- Sleek Pinky gold over lid
- MAC Mulch eyeshadow in crease
- Guerlain liquid eye-liner in Bleu Outremer on upper lid (but had used the brush for the NARS black liner yesterday so it’s come out darker than it would normally do)
- MAC Smoulder kohl under lower lashes
- Diorshow Maximiser Lash Plumper
- Lancome Hypnose black mascara
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
- Revlon Peach Petal Lipgloss
I felt really uncomfortable all day wearing this, it was something about the eyes, it just didn’t feel like me – I’m not sure if I’d lined them funny, or hadn’t brought the colour up enough, my eyes just looked very pale and underdone in comparison to what I’d normally wear. As soon as I got in I scrubbed it all off.