I am off to Ibiza next week with the girls (can I get a whoop whoop!) – while I am ever so excited, it has suddenly dawned on me that I am desperately unprepared.
I haven’t had a summer holiday for a couple of years, and this is the first time I have ever had a girls holiday abroad, ever, so I am a bit out of practice with what I need. Well, I know what I need, but I don’t know what’s out there that can give me those results… that’s where you come in, I hope!
I would really like your advice please, followers, on some products…
- My main concern is my face during the day – I have blemishes and scars, and really don’t want to be going out to the beach with just a slick of suntan lotion on, I need something with coverage, with spf, that doesn’t make me look like I’m wearing a full on face of foundation but will still even me out.
- I also need recommendations for a good waterproof mascara that gives impact to the eyes.
- Is it worth using a hair protecter in the sun? If so – what?!
- Is there such a product that I can put in my hair when its damp, and it will let it go naturally wavy, but without my hair going BOUFF in the humidity? Something that will sleeken it without looking greasy?
- And similarly – something I could put in my hair to stop the humidity getting to it if I just want to tie it up? Perhaps this will be the same product as above.
I think that is all – if anyone has another other great beauty tips for holiday, please do let me know, and if you have any Ibiza must-do’s, I’ve love to hear them too please!
Thanks in advance! x