web analytics

What’s in my Glossybox? July 2011

The best Glossybox yet… FACT!

6 Comments

1. July 21, 2011 / 6:27 pm

After the whole controversy I was like, no I definitely won't sign up, but now I'm in two minds again! Those products are lovely, and decent sizes too. I just hope they keep it up every month now they've got their customers' trust back!

balancelightharmony.blogspot.com

2. July 21, 2011 / 6:29 pm

great glossybox this month. I still dont know if I will subscribe. I feel they are getting a bit full of themselves and a bit carried away putting the price up and what not. And last months box was sooo poor. I was on their website and they are also not sending out another box until late september "due to high demand" hmmm

3. July 21, 2011 / 7:00 pm

i got the body oil, green nail polish, ultra sun factor 30 face cream, a small bottle of orley keily perfume and some illamasqua highlighting powder so im pleased with my first box.x

4. July 21, 2011 / 7:04 pm

@Marina – I know, it's such a hard decision – I was all set on cancelling, but now I really don't know! What if I cancel then a good box gets sent out?! It's like doing the same numbers on the lottery and missing a week and that'll be the week you'd have won jackpot!

@Jane – really!? Late September? Wow! That's when the p+p charges come into effect too, wonder if that's a bit of convenience on their part?! I think subscribers should be notified of that via email really.

@sparkle beauty blog – That's interesting to know, that different people got different items again this month. I'm glad I got what I did, it's as if it's been tailored to me this month 🙂 I'm glad you're happy 🙂

x

5. July 21, 2011 / 7:41 pm

I got the same as you Alice, although I'm in two minds if I will keep my subscription. The June box was woeful and this is amazing – but they cant sustain that forever can they? Unless they lurch from fail to fab each month…. decisions, decisions! x

6. July 21, 2011 / 8:00 pm

Hmmm I didn't know glossy box did so badly last month, I kind of wish we had something like that in Canada-I haven't heard of any established box like birchbox and glossybox.
    The illamasqua lippy is super cute tho! I really like it! 🙂