Thank you CheekyBeauty for sending me the Beautiful Blogger Award!
The rules of this award is that I have to write 7 un-known things about myself, and then pass the award onto 5 other bloggers…. so here goes!
Ummmm – this is hard, am having to delve into dark recesses of the brain!
1. When I was born I had a cone head……. (no, seriously!!!) It did go down within a matter of hours, but imagine my poor Mum’s horror!
2. My head has since been glued together – I dropped a TV on it when I was at secondary school. It was a choice of shaving my head and having stitches, or having it glued…. errrr like there was a choice – hello!?
3. At my first week of a new, private secondary school I managed to smash a hot chicken and mushroom pie into a boys face by accident & he got burnt. He told the teachers the pie was on the floor and he was running and tripped up into it, so I wouldn’t get in trouble – bless him! I found him on Facebook recently and he told me it didn’t scar, phew!
4. At the same school I was responsible for making my form teacher crash into my headmistress’ car.
5. I have a credit in Blazin’ Squads album – I was ‘the beanied up receptionist’ dontcha know!
6. When I was 12 I had a french crop. No you’re not seeing a photo of that one! I wanted East 17 shaved into the back but my mum wouldn’t let me, meanie!
7. When I was younger and blonder everyone used to tell me I looked like Cat Deely. I now get Michelle from Big Brother – cheers.
I thought that was going to be hard but it was alright actually!
Ok – and now I’m tagging….
…over to you, ladies! x