web analytics

What’s in my June She Said Beauty Box?

I’m sorry I haven’t been around for a while – May has seems to have vanished into a blurred whirlwind of illness, starting a new job at Space NK and a holiday in Spain… it’s all rather hectic and I have a lot to catch up on…. once my camera decides to let me get the photos from my camera and onto my computer, arrrgh *and breathe*.

Anyway, my She Said Beauty Box arrived this morning, I love how on schedule they are, this time it’s arrived before June has even started!

Check out my video to see what was inside:

Let me know your thoughts. Hope you’re all well 🙂 x

7 Comments

1. May 31, 2012 / 12:26 pm

I love your orange nail colour!!

Great and informative video!!

2. May 31, 2012 / 9:26 pm

I got the St Tropez Gradual Tan moisturiser instead of the perfect legs spray and really look forward to trying it out.
    I also got the Balance Me Hand cream instead of the Mischa Barton Butter you got. I've used and loved Balance Me products before so I'm happy with that although I would of loved to try the butter too. I do agree with you though thay they should have at least a months gap before repeating a brand!
    Another great video, I've missed your posts!!

3. May 31, 2012 / 10:00 pm

Wish I subscri ed to she said just for that box as I cancelled glossybox as it was getting awful. Shesaid could be my new monthly present!

4. May 31, 2012 / 10:29 pm

Yes, I like the orange nails too, which polish is that?

Don't know what I received in my box yet, but I am eager to try the BB cream!

5. June 1, 2012 / 11:15 am

Just got my first box – quite impressed! I got the St Tropez gradual tan and the Balance Me Handcream rather than the Perfect Legs spray and the Mischa body butter.
    I agree the yardleys perfume sample is disappointing, it would be nice to have a 10ml sample to try – like the jo malone 10ml bottles!
    I definately like the lashes and the St Tropez best and am looking forward to my next box already!
    Am going to do a blog post about my June She Said box tomorrow – would love if you'd have a look!

6. June 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

I got the same as you. Hate perfume samples in boxes but love the Yardley surprisingly! It's just under £7 in Boots atm, might have to splurge 😉